On 19th August 2013, Mr. Zafar Iqbal (Executive Director, The NGO World) conducted a one day session on Social Media for Getting Results to the members of Al-Hijra Alumni Pakistan (AAP) at Al-Hijra Residential College Ziarat, Quetta.
Total 50 members of Al-Hijra Alumni attended the session.
- Mr. Abdul Karim Saqib (Founder Al-Hijra Trust UK) – Chief Guest
- Mr. Abdur Rehman Usmani (CEO Al-Hijrah Trust)
- Mr. Azhar Iqbal Qureshi (General Secretary Al-Hijrah Trust)
- Mr. N.A Kaukab (Principal Al-Hijrah College)
- Mr. Tariq Hussain (Admin Al-Hijrah College)
- Introductory session: knowing strengths and weaknesses of participants/self exploring
- All about social media: importance of social media, positive aspects of social media, setting goal and objectives of using social media and strategy of using social media.
- Tips and guidelines of using social media for getting results