PATH is a core program of TNW Foundation Pakistan that provides a wide range of opportunities for high caliber graduate/postgraduate students and recently graduated candidates who are looking for a “hands-on” learning experience in fields related to the TNW’s mandate and activities.
Under the PATH-VIP initiative, we aim to give the interns exposure to TNW daily work over a three to six-month period.
The PATH-VIP provides valuable work experience and training opportunities for young and motivated professionals who are interested in pursuing a career in the social development sector. It is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the work of the TNW and the goal of Live for others.
Submit your INTEREST FROM
before 15 November 2020.
Keep in mind:
* The cost of travel, insurance coverage for illness and accidents and accommodation, as well as living expenses during an internship at the TNW, are the sole responsibility of the intern or his/her sponsoring institution;
* Close relatives of serving TNW officials are not eligible for an internship. Likewise, candidates who have already worked at the TNW or participated in the Internship programme are ineligible;
* To apply for an internship, you must be good at languages (English and Urdu) and be able to adapt to a multicultural, multilingual environment. There is no age limit for applicants;
* The selected interns will be sent to our work stations in Islamabad, Multan, and Karachi regions;
* When the application period closes, the profiles of eligible candidates are made available to departments seeking interns. An internship can be started on the 1st of any month throughout the year 2021;
* PATH-VIP is not funded by any donor.
The TNW is always looking for talented, motivated, and enthusiastic interns from the whole of Pakistan.