Reporting to: Executive Director
Category: Alliances and Resource Mobilization, Private Fundraising and Partnerships
Duty Station: Islamabad, Karachi
Objective: To provide assistance to the head or the board of the organization in identifying donor resources, raising funds and writing proposals for long-term organizational sustainability.
The NGO World Foundation is seeking a corporate fundraising and partnerships manager to contribute to develop and implement the Corporate Engagement Strategy. In addition, the manager will contribute to the integrated fundraising campaign ensuring engagement of the high value corporate partners as sponsors or donors. The manager will contribute to the achievement of the fundraising targets set in the fundraising plan of the organization for 2022-23.
The tasks to be undertaken include the following:
- Develop the Corporate Engagement Strategy and plan to implement with a focus on acquisition of high value partners.
- Research and identify potential high value corporate partners
- Identify and approach potential corporate partners and develop action plans for engagement of each of them with specific milestones through the journey.
- Lead the process of negotiations with the identified corporate partners and develop the specific partnerships proposals in consultation with program teams.
- Compile and maintain a database of international and local donor organizations(international foundations, bilateral and multilateral agencies and private corporations offering donations)
- Undertake independent research in finding alternative resources for long-term sustainability of the organization
- Assist the Executive Director in developing business plans to generate income from various sources.
- Improve and develop communications material for the organization such as brochure, website, annual report, poster etc.
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
Opportunity can be extended as long-term position upon satisfactory performance.
He/she will be paid monthly based on a negotiated salary provided the assigned tasks are performed successfully and approval of the specific deliverables.
Interested candidates must send their CVs along with Cover Letter on: firstname.lastname@example.org before close of 31st May 2022.